What is Cold PRessed CBD Oil?
Well, it is all the good stuff.
Cold-pressed CBD oil is a tincture produced using an old school method of extraction, which is steeped in tradition.
The whole plant is crushed at a low temperature to press out all the goodness in the form of a thick oil – rather than extracted via a Co2 chamber.
While the extracts have a lower level of cannabinoids, the delicate phytonutrients are preserved, giving the oil a rounder, more naturally beneficial synergistic effect – also known as the entourage effect.
The oil is already extremely nutrient dense, but we’ve added some organic extra virgin olive oil and functional day & night terpenes to get the very most from our oils.
BENEFITS OF COLD PRESSED HEMP OIL
- Supports your Endocannabinoid System (in the best way).
- Improves Cognitive Function and Heart Health (Omega 3 & 6)
- Calming and Soothing Terpene Blend.
- Naturally rich in hemp bio-actives.
- 600mg & 1200mg CBD Oils to choose from.
- Non-Novel CBD oils (fully legal & compliant)
- Full-Spectrum of Cannabinoids & Phytonutrients.
- Functional Cannabis Derived Terpenes & Flavonoids.
- Omega 3 & 6 fatty Acids.